From:
"Jason W. Creager" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Dec 1994 21:22:59 -0600
Well, after pending our thirtieth dollar on that stuff by Outright, we
realised that something else would work better.   The answer:  Odo Ban

Yes, it's multi-purpose, anti-bacterial, disinfectant, too.  oh yeah, and
virucidal, as well.  You mix it with water, 5 to 1, usually, at MOST 3 to
1.  One gallon can make 32 gallons of regular cleaner.

It's available at Sam's Wholesale Club for $9.99 a gallon with a 100%
satisfaction guarantee.  What really sold us on it was the
demonstration.  It instantly removed a smoke odor from a napkin.  BAM.
No more smell.  Oh yeah, and the fact that the saleslady said, "Well, the
most interesting use from any of my customers is one trucker who travels
with two ferrets.  He uses it to keep his truck cab smelling fresh."

Imagine our response...  :-P

Anyway, if you can't find it in your area, I'll be happy to get some for you!