From:
"Shawn J. White" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Dec 1994 21:17:33 -0500
Thanks Johan for all the wonderful information!  I did not know that ferrets
would eat vegetables/fruit, Snowflake took an immediate disliking to apples
when I offered her some.  She, at this stage, seems quite independent also..
meaning she would rather you let her get her food herself from her bag of
food rather than you handing it to her.. :) .. I'm really enjoying reading
the ferret mailing list, even though I rarely post, it has provided much
useful information.  Snowflake is due for her rabies/distemper shot this
week... I've heard horror stories about how ferrets can *sometimes* have
a bad reaction to, I believe it was, distemper.  Again, thanks for all of
the great information, you've been incredibly helpful!  Say hello to
the fuzzies for me!

Shawn White