From:
Randy Nieland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 13 Sep 1994 10:34:17 CDT
Greetings all!

        I am new to the "community" of fuzzie lovers.  I adopted two sable
"kids" over Memorial Day from a local pet shop.  They were about 6 weeks
old when I got them, and are about 5 months now.  Kaido (f) and Denali (m)
are doing well.  Happy and more playful as the days pass.  Litter training
is a chore (still)!  Probably because I got them so young.  They are
getting better though.  If anyone has any helpful hints, please pass them
my way as I am somewhat of a novice at this ferret thing.  I have trained
many hunting dogs, but these two don't seem mind their manners when Dad's
not looking.

        Well, that's my story.  I enjoy the list thus far and have learned a
lot in the week I've been here.

            Randy  Nieland  &  "kids"