From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sun, 21 Aug 1994 11:16:06 -0400
I am new to the list. I am a vet tech who admires ferrets and wish to
know any information regarding the status of the Massachusetts law on
ferret ownership. I know there has been a bill in the House for quite
some time. How soon do you think it will be passed? Do you know what
changes were made this time around that may make it more acceptable?

In light of the rabies scare here I think it is important that this bill
pass so that more owners have their pets vaccinated. As it stands people
I come into contact with are fearful of bringing their pets to the vet
for routine care including vaccinations. This is not in the best interest
of the general public nor the animals themselves, in my opinion. Thank
you for any new information!