From:
Dave Dennett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 18 Aug 1994 07:22:00 -0500
>From grapevine!dave.dennett Thu Aug 18 07:22:00 1994

I have been searching for a ferret ball for some time locally, and have
not been able to find a company that makes one.   What I am looking for
is a plastic ball, such as they have readily available for hamsters and
gerbils, only large enough for my Albino male 'stinky'.    If anyone
knows of a company that sells such a item, please pass along their phone
number and/or address, and the cost, if you know it.

To Dan:  Hi, I saw your post about AOL.  I'm a 9-1-1 dispatcher for the
City of Little Rock, Arkansas.  Been there about 12 yrs, previous job
was a firefighter at the airport.   Where do you hail from?  I have had
a couple officers run across ferrets running loose while on patrol and
they bring them to be in the radio room to care for until they can find
the owners.  Have you ever found any running loose while out on patrol?

One officer came in laughing because as he was patrolling down through
an alley, a male ferret jumped out in the middle of the alley in front
of him and mocked an attack on his patrol car!

Dave
---
 . CmpQwk 1.40l #111 . I am Shakespere of Borg.  Prepare to Be, or not to Be.

----
The Ferret Bulletin Board System  (501) 791-0124
North Little Rock, Arkansas
Carrying RIME, Throbnet, UN'I, and Usenet