From:
Katrina D Ramsell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 30 Jun 1994 14:19:29 -0400
To: Chris and Scooter

   Scooter's problems could be behavioral, but if they are due to a bladder
infection, you should get him to the vet as soon as possible. Bladder
infections can be very painful and extremely uncomfortable. Bladder infections
can also lead to kidney infections if not treated. I don't think I'd wait any
longer to see what he does next. If he has a bladder infection, the vet can
give him some antibiotics and clear it up (hopefully). Then Scooter will be
more comfortable, and you won't have to keep running around your place cleaning
up urine.
                                  KR