From:
Dick Bossart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 1995 18:53:32 -0500
We got a call this weekend from a police officer in neighboring Vermont.  It
seems that one of their police had stopped and opened the door of his
cruiser.  A ferret proceeded to hop inside and hop all over the cruiser.

The police officer who called us said (obviously trying to keep from
laughing)  "We assume it's domestic.  It's sitting on my desk now."

Krystal Sewell, an FML poster, was the angle of mercy for us.  [Thanks
Krystal.] She was an 'adoptee' by one of our shelter ferrets last year.
Krystal picked up the 'car-jacker' for us and held him in custody.  Today she
phoned to say that the owner called and came over to bail him out.

Smart ferret.  He knew where to go when he got lost.  He found the nearest
policeman.

Dick Bossart