From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 1995 02:16:33 -0500
To Mego...............mine can jump like that too. They go from the bed to my
shoulder.........the bed is up high........scares the p.....right out of me
too! Maybe flying squirrels are their distant cousins?

Bill Gruber............we have tons of Ferret poop to send to the guy you
removed from the mail list. How should I send it? haha Oh brother!

To Sunshine............how's your poor squished nose? Ouch! Apparently shower
doors don't work, huh?

Help! I need some advice....................
I'm the mama of Stinkey, Brandy and Rascal. The problem is..........something
has always been wrong with Brandy. She's always in a hurry! Constantly running,
jumping, running, doing flips and summersaults, and more running! She just
doesn't have time to do everything! She makes me tired just watching her.

Stinkey (being the oldest and the boss of the crew) is the one that steals
everything, walks fairly slow and always finds that elusive hidden way into
everything!

Rascal.....is the calm, cool lover boy that will sit and give hugs and kisses
as long as he's getting his belly rubbed.

The problem is...........whatever is wrong with Brandy has been caught by
Stinkey and Rascal too! You don't think it's life threatening...do you? I can
hardly catch any of them anymore! It's quite a sight to watch them all
flipping summersaults and running back and forth as fast as they can. And
talk about noisy.....they are constantly chattering away  (I think they have
the giggles) Gads! I'm exhausted! They have been so active lately that when I
put them back in their cage (can't use my `Puter's printer with them
out)....they instantly fall asleep in one giant pile! Whew! What a relief!

So how about some advice......do you think something is wrong with them?
Maybe I have been letting them run around way too much (6 to 10 hours a day
is all - 2 hours at a time )? Maybe something is in the water? Help! I'm
exhausted!

Cheers and dooks from the crew.............Stinkey (the leader and chief in
charge), Brandy (always running cause there's never enough time), Rascal (the
lover Boy) and their Mama too!