From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 1995 11:01:12 -0800
    Well Julia is at it again.  Last night she rode the Rabbit 4
times!  Funniest thing I have ever seen.  Also, her skills are much
improved.  On her second ride, she rode through the living room, through
the kitchen, under the table, out the door, and made a sharp left across
the patio ALL STILL WHILE RIDING!  Then I heard a few banging noises and
she then rode infront of the glass door still on the Rabbit.  A 25 second
ride at least :-) :-)

    Regarding draging butts.  Julia also uses the carpet as instant
toilet paper.  Since she is the only Ferret in the house, she has nobody
to learn from.  So it is either and instinct, or she is a self taught
bum-wiper!!

D.E.  Brea, CA