From:
Jon-Anne Elise Sieffert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jan 1995 20:50:03 -0500
...just decided to stop lurking for a while to say hello and what not.

Dr.Williams:  thank you for all of your advice about Big's cyst.  the
regrown cyst was removed a second time with great success and the
stiches and all but invisible.  both Big and Bartok thank you for all of
your past advice.

another topic:  i have an idea for spreading the word to uneducated
ferret haters.  when sitting at my aprenticeship yesterday (at QED
sorting fan mail to Mr.Rodgers)  the suggestion pile caught my eye.  i
wonder if it would be a bad idea to write to children's shows... this
way the young children would not dread ferrets thusly perpetuating the
myth, but instead they would grow up with positive opinions (children
also have a way of talking to adults about exciting new things).  i just
started working there, so i am a little frightened of bringing the topic
up in The Neighborhood myself, but i know they take all suggestions into
consideration that are written in.  just an idea...

one more thing:  i just wondered if everyone who was not posting anon.
could list the city they reside in in their signiture.  i know that i am
curious about people in my area, and a few other people have posted
likewise.

merry part,
jon_anne, Bartok (lick...lick...lick...chomp!)
and Big (crunch...crunch...lick...crunch...crunch)
CMU, Pittsburgh