From:
Donna Austin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 28 Sep 1994 22:49:31 EDT
I had ferrets in my couch too.  They would always be there when I wanted to
get them out to go to bed.  I would squeak a toy, a would smack the back of
the couch, I would call them, but nothing worked.  Sometimes I needed to
leave the house and wanted to put them in their room, but they were sleeping
and couldn't be awakened.  One day I decided to "fix" the couch.  When the
furries were sleeping, I turned the couch over, took an old sheet and a
staple gun and stapled the sheet to the bottom of the couch.  They had
already ripped holes in the original fabric from the bottom of the couch.  I
did the same thing to my living room chair.  Since then they have never tried
to get in the couch again.  Oh the things we do for our little darlings.

Donna and Warlock, Koti, Chuckie, Misti, Tawnee, Becca, Cassie, Sandie and
Barnaby