From:
Someone in Texas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 26 Sep 1994 08:44:49 -0600
Hey everybody, I know that Gregory Douglas Milne is not to blame for being
placed on our beloved mailing list, but in trying to correct the error he
used the term "rodent creatures" in reference to ferrets.   Please be sure
to send him a warm note explaining his mistake.  The address is:

Dook! Dook!

Morgan and Klinger.

[It appears that Sheridan College reuses their userids rather quickly -
"Paul Milne" definately asked for a subscription back in April of this
year ;-)  Please don't pester him.  It's been taken care of.  crl]