From:
Brad Laraway <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 1994 08:15:50 EDT
[complete copy of issue 943 deleted.  Brad, please be careful!]
> ---------------------------------------
> From: Barbara Carlson <[log in to unmask]>
> Date: Tue,  6 Sep 1994 10:38:00 -0400 (EDT)
> Subject: Re: Ferret List Issue 942
>
> She was a fiesty and fun ferret, and I had many good hours with her. I
> got my last kisses Saturday (my other ferret doesn't kiss). I'll miss
> her, and my other ferret, Skittles, misses her already. I'll be looking
> for a mellow ferret to keep Skits company, so if you have any leads, let
> me know.

        Barb sorry  to here of your loss.  What state do you come from?
We have over 15 adoptable ferrets in our shelter and many more that are
not adoptable. If you or anyone else are in the Central Florida area let
me know if you'ld like to adopt a fuzzie.  Take care and good luck on
finding Skittles and yourself a knew friend.

        Brad Laraway.
        Brevard Ferret Lovers and Rescue.
        Palm Bay, FL.  32909