From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 7 Apr 1994 17:43:26 -0400
Hi All!

I was just wondering how "normal" it is for my 7 week old ferret, Gizmo, to get
the hickups?  He seems to get them every once in a while, sometimes pretty
badly.  The worst part of it, is that sometimes he starts sneezing at the same
time he is trying to hickup.  Its funny to watch, but I'm not sure if I should
be concerned about it.

Also, spring is finally showing its face here, but along with the sun, come the
carpenter ants.  In the past, I used to put down little ant traps, and spray
corners, but with Gizmo exploring around the studio, I don't want to take any
chances that might make him sick.  Anyone have suggestions on what I might be
able to do to get rid of the carpenter ants without harming Gizmo?

Also, I'm curious: just how sensitive is Gizmo's hearing/sight.

Thanks alot, all!!

Gizmo's human.

:>