Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 1995 14:12:34 -0500
From:
Charbonneau Anne <[log in to unmask]>
Bonjour Pam!

I agree completly with the parution of FAQ in the Modern Ferret.  We
are still a limited number of people who have access to internet.  And as
those informations can help a lot of ferret owners and vet to give better care,
I'm sure that everyone will accept!  Personne ne peut etre contre la
vertue! (I don't know how to translate it)

By the way, can I have information about the magazine.  I would maybe
like to subscribe.

P.S. Victor is still in great shape and begin to gain weight again!

Anne Charbonneau                 [log in to unmask]
Departement de sante buccale     Faculte de medecine dentaire
Universite de  Montreal