Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 4 Jan 1995 09:09:28 -0500
From:
"Russ S. Hazzon" <[log in to unmask]>
While looking for my three fuzzies yesterday, I could only find two.
Scooter usually sleeps under the bed so I checked, but to my suprise he
wwasn't there.  So I checked every hiding spot I knew he liked, but still no
Scooter.  Panic started to set in, but I wouldn't give up.  Bless the baby,
little Bandit.  He could see the concern on my face and knew he had to help.
He quickly ran under the bed and stuck his nose in a hole on the bottom of
the box spring.  Sure enough the large sagging lump in the box spring was
Scooter... fast asleep!

Apparently they pulled the cloth away from the box spring where it is
stapled to the wooden frame.  I though about stapling it back up, but I know
those little mischievous fuzzies will just get right back in their.  Anyone
run into this problem before and can offer any suggestions?  I'm just
worried they'll crawl in there to sleep and someone will plop down on the
bed and crush one of the fuzzies between the springs.
Regards... Russ Hazzon                [log in to unmask]