Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"The Ferret Mailing List (FML)" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Gale Putt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Sep 1994 09:14:32 EDT
About those darn bugs in the litter, at one time we had them also.  They are
definately not earwigs which are reddish brown and have what looks like
pincers on their rears.  These bugs in the litter are dark grey a little
darker than the litter and are the size and shape of click beetles (with out
the click  :-).
We got rid of them by eliminating the littler and using newspaper for a
while.  The fact that they did not occur without the litter leads me to
believe that they need litter to sustain themselves and could possibly even
come in litter as eggs, like four bugs come in flour.
   From the Fuzzies cook and bottle washer,  Gale