From:
"Jennifer L. Donnelly" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Oct 1994 10:46:14 -0500

My Morgan seems to be having trouble urinating.  Last night I saw her try
no less than 10 times in 5 minutes before she was actually able to go.  She
looked kind of agitated that she was having so much trouble.  Otherwise,
she seems healthy and happy, although she has started nipping lately. :(
She licks my arms and legs and then tries to take a big bite when I squirm
because it tickles.

Anyway.. is this something that I should have a vet look at?  I don't think
its the fact that her cage needs cleaning right now (that's tonight's chore..
ick).  It looked like she just couldn't go.

Thanks,
Jennifer
Morgan's toy