From:
Arthur Grondine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
06 Oct 94 08:14:23 EDT
Re:
> And finally there's Randy. I believe he's a lost cause. Does anyone know
>if ferrets can be mentally slow? Randy doesn't follow any ferret rules.
>He poops in the middle of the floor (doesn't back up most of the time),
>he goes face first off heights (instead of butt first), he can't drink
>from a water dish only bottles (he bites the water), and no joke, when I
>bend down to pick him up he jumps at me and half the time we bump heads.
>It's always very cute when he does really dumb things, and I love him
>dearly, but I am a bit worried that he may snap some day and become a
>psycho ferret. He's 1 1/2 yrs now. He's the biggest of all 6 and he's the
>roughest, he bites hard when he bites, he hasn't bitten me in about 6
>months but he just doesn't seem to be all there upstairs.

Ha Ha ROTFLMAS ...Ha Ha ..bump heads ... Ha haha hahaha ..

*&^% Sorry .. I had (hahaha) a ferret named Ted.  He would do some
     if these (hahahha) strange things ..like Yup gatta go .Here NOW!
     And of course he was always testing the integredy<sp?> of the
     walls with his head.  Sometimes it looked as if eating was
     over taxing his mental abilities! (haha psycho ferret .hahaha)

And on another note ... Kain was chasing the cat ..this is great ..
the cat tries to ignore him .. Kain gets under her ..she hates this..
she runs away ..Kain sprints after her slipping and sliding around
into all corners and finally catches up to her ..she (is declwed in
the front paws) tries to bap him with rite and left hook paws ..Kain
dodges most of 'em.  Finally the cat makes a stand off in a low
cardboard box.  The Kain approaches and I can finally see his tail
shake! .. in spurts .. What a show...

Whoops .. this is post is 2 long ...

-=> Art The Human
    Guy The Old Man Ferret