From:
James Makowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 1995 16:17:31 -0500
That story reminds me of some funny things Nibbles does.  I too have been
training her to ride on shoulders.  She's getting better but really sucks
at it after nail clipping time.  :)  Anyway, we must look really huge to
her (my fiance and I).  So much so that she has taken the "Why do people
climb mountains?" attitude.  "Why does Nibbles climb mommy and daddy?
Because they're there."  She learned this trick one day when she realized
that her nails were able to sink in to sweaters.  She proceeded to
"scale" my fiance.  It's become quite a habit with her.  I even have
pictures of her doing it.  If I can get my fiances clearance, I'll send
the photos to Pam Greene(?) at Ferret Central for posting on the WWW.
Kathy's facial expressions are not very flattering, maybe we'll cut off
her head in the picture.  The other funny part to this is her trying it
when we are not wearing sweaters.  "Here I go.  I'm running.  Leap. . .uh
oh, I'm not catching on.  Help! *THUMP*  Ow, my butt.  Let me try that
again."

        She also will take a flying leap off my bed if I'm sitting on the floor
and land on my shoulder or back.  "Geronimo!!!!!!!"

Jim Makowski and Nibbles (Daredevil Extrodinaire)