From:
Helen Andersson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Oct 1994 11:28:22 +0100 (MET)
Happy to hear that Bongo is back safe!
Here's a few things I've done to try to prevent my
loved ones from getting lost: I know that every time
Wilma gets scared when we're out walking she runs to
the closest door and scratch, in the beginning that could be
any door so I decided to let her spend a lot of time just
outside the house/appartment to get to know every single
spot and then more and more extend the walking area.
She escaped once when she was out for a walk with her "grandma"
two big dogs scared her. Grandma couldn't see her anywhere
and was really worried, but two hours later she was sitting outside
the frontdoor. I dont know if this is the result of the training or
it's just her personality, but it might be worth trying.

Helen, Wilma & Todd