From:
[log in to unmask] (Urban Fredriksson)
Date:
Mon, 17 Oct 94 18:06:47 MET
What does a good training schedule for ferrets look like? This
time of year, when it's totally dark, it's not trivial to bring
more than one ferret out at a time, so I mostly don't. And in
order to make the evening walk varied enough to not be boring to
me, and long enough for them to get some exercise I usually only
take out two or three out of the four I have.

With this schedule, they can expect to have a up to 2 km walk/run
three times a week. (Alison is fastest and usually runs 10
km/week.) Would it be better with a shorter walk more times per
week?
--
 Urban Fredriksson  [log in to unmask]
 President of the Swedish Ferret Association