From:
Nancy Hartman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Sep 1994 00:39:32 -0400
Percy seemed to have a bit more energy today.  She was eating the
food with just my putting it on her upper lip, under her nose.  I
didn't have to squirt it into her mouth.  And, she even got up and
walked around a little.  Not much, but it's improvement.  :)
Hopefully she's finally pulling out of this.

Now, for everyone's records:

My new home number is 302-453-9546
My daytime number is 302-633-3067 local, or 800-333-2255 x3067 toll free.

Mail will still reach me at the club address or my old address.
For my friends, please drop me a line and I'll be more than happy to
give you my personal address.

If you don't have it (it's in the STAR listing), the club address is:

        The Delaware Valley Ferret Club
        PO Box 7484
        Newark, DE  19714-7484

Although not terribly active at the moment, we're always willing to
help out with information, and we do have an active shelter.  (which
I've heard has quite a few babies right now...  Cindy???)  And, of
course, if anyone is local and feels like re-starting a club, please
feel free to get in touch with me!

- Nancy

Nancy Hartman     Internet - [log in to unmask]      GEnie - n.hartman4
President, Delaware Valley Ferret Club | CIS Grad Student, U. of Delaware
 ***  Caregiver to Percy, Bree, Popcorn, & Scuttlebutt the ferrets  ***
  "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" - Kant