From:
Holly Park Library <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Oct 1994 18:37:47 -0700 (PDT)
My husband says he thinks a ferret flap book might have people getting
ferrets who have no business getting ferrets. He is afraid they will see cute
ferret pictures, rush out and get a ferret, and expect it to be like a
cat or a hamster, and when it is not they will be mad and dump the ferret
and a good pet will be unhappy. . .
   (and I liked the idea *so* much. . .and still do. . .but he's got a
point--I wouldn't want to put ferrets in the wrong homes!)
    anyway, I had to post this post-script.   Kate