From:
[log in to unmask] (Greg Hastings)
Date:
Sat, 1 Oct 94 19:52 MDT
Willie and Frisby had surgery today, Willie to remove an adrenal turmor and
Frisby to have a tumor removed from her tail.

Willie is doing well.  The left adrenal was tumorous and removed, the right
appeared normal as did other nearby tissue - all very good news.  We had
some problems getting him in for surgery as the X-rays showed a suspect area
by his larynx.  The X-ray was sent to the pros at Colorado State University
who decided it was mineralization.  We should be able to pick up Willie
tomorrow.  Our vets are real nice and Willie has lots of cloth in his cage
with him.  He had already build a ferret nest when we visited this evening.

Frisby lost some of her tail.  She came home today right after the surgery.
Currently she is trying to eat us out of house and home (is this a normal
reaction?).

Anyone in the Boulder, Colorado area may want to use All-Pets.  They are
very Ferret Friendly.  We used the FAQ to make a ferret binder for them to
keep in their office.  Which was received with enthusiasm.
Greg and Alice                                               [log in to unmask]