From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 21 Sep 1994 12:14:51 EST
Re: Northern Exposure
I think it can be helpful to write the producers of tv shows to let them know
about problems, etc. If enough people write and suggest that they show ferrets
in a more accurate light (ie, that they can't survive outdoors--especially not
in Alaska!!--that they are not a rabies threat, etc. etc.), who knows, maybe
they'll invite the ferret back on the show and have him meet Fleischmann when
he's awake. Does anyone have info on who to write--is N.E. still on NBC? I'd be
happy to write a letter if someone can dig up the address and post it. Thanks!

I'm taking a little vacation this week and am in a good mood so I will share
some of my silliness (sorry!)

Q. What games do ferrets play at birthday parties?
A. Dook, Dook, Goose

..And back by popular demand, that hot new singing group Fuzzy and the
Ferretones with their latest hit: "Dook, Dook, Dook, Dook of Earl..."

Q. What do ferrets steal most often?
A. Your heart

-- Cinderella, Norm & Ralph's mom (Ronnie)