From:
"Jason W. Creager" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 23 Sep 1994 09:30:19 -0500
Very cool, Rochelle!  I've never seen Zeolite litter, but I'm going to
look for it.  All you "ferrets and fish" types will recognize Zeolite ad
the white substance that removes excess ammonia from freshwater
aquariums.  It's often mixed with carbon as in Awuarium Pharmacutical's
AmmoCarb or sold seperately as AmmoChips.

Hey!  Now there's an idea!  Has anyone ever tried adding AmmoChips to
regular litter?  It's kinda expensive to do that, too, BUT it would be
cheaper than the other litter.  I also recommend Arm and Hammer Cat Box
Deodorizer.  It's great.  It transforms the $4 for 50lbs Scamp (97% dust
free) brand litter into the same thing as the $7 for 30lbs Fresh Step.