Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"The Ferret Mailing List (FML)" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
colm tracy ilene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Sep 1994 18:57:26 -0500
Can anyone out there help me with a problem? First of all, as you can
see, I've got a lot of background noise showing on my screen. Can
anything be done? Second, my fuzzie is drivingggg   crazy.  She isn't
very good about using the litter box, so she doesn't get out as often as
she should.  I've tried making her go before she gets to play, but then
she never goes, and I end up putting her back in her cage. :-< I've been
reading all messages from you guys and keep seeing reference to something
called Ferretone. Is this just a diet supplement or a treat also? Maybe
she would get the picture faster if she got a treat (other than getting
out to play) when she used the poddy. What suggestions does anyone have.
I'd like to let her out a lot more than she gets to now. Thanks. Bye.
Tracy, Matt, and Alex