From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sat, 27 Aug 1994 17:08:07 EDT
Hi folks.  I just wanted to know a little information about a medical problem
my little carpet shark and I are dealing with.
She was operated on last spring, and had her adrenal gland removed.  The doc
said that he thinks (by the lab results) that the tumor was malignant :(.
 Anyways, She appears to have recvered quickly, all her fur grew back faster
than we thought it would...  all except for an inch or so in the middle of
her tail  (she now looks k  like leo the lion!)  Anyways, I think she is now
begining to lose a little fur at the base of her belly.  The vulva has not
swollen up again, and she is as hyper as always.  I guess I am looking to
find out how well otherlittle carpet sharks with the malignant tumor removed
do following surgery.  By the way, the Doc was great, but i will leave him
unnamed cause of the FFZ we are in.  But Ice (the carpetshark/monster) and I
thank him very much...  for giving us any extra time to play and create havoc
on this earth!!:)