Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 4 Aug 1994 08:41:57 -0500
hey, all.  looks like i may be relocating to Guam, and a big factor is
whether or not i can take my fuzzies.  i know that Guam has a 120 day
quarantine for all incoming animals (bad enough), and then requires both
distemper and rabies vaccines for all animals.  so, here are the questions:

1.  is Guam an FFZ?  (better not be, or i'm not going)
2.  does the rabies vaccine work on ferrets, and what type should be used?

thanks muchly -- we'll all appreciate the info!

Jenny