From:
"Alayne M. Whaley" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 5 Sep 1994 07:37:43 -0400
Just thought I'd update everyone on the "bad" ferret....It appears that
he isn't as evil as believed.   he seems to be just quite anxious to exit
the cage (hence the biting at cage door and hands) when human is trying to
open it.  Once out, he seems quite fine, even attempting a ride on a pooper
scooper while I was cleaning his box...The smell I smell is his poop, has
a stronger, different odor to it than my ferret's.  He is currently eating
what mine eat, Iams active cat.  Not sure why the smell, though, it seems
"natural" for him....

I bought a huge can of raisins cuz ferrets LOVE raisins...Well, as with
chicken flavored Bonkers, only the female will eat them...Unless the
boys are eating the one I leave in their food dish...They will not take them
from me.

Say, anyone from MI?  Still trying to figure out ferret laws there.

Thanks for everyone's help.  I think this ferret will be just fine.

Alayne

--
Alayne M. Whaley            !
[log in to unmask] !      This space intentionally left blank.