From:
Todd Cromwell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 17 Jun 1994 15:39:35 -0400
So, I was watching a video of the classical guitar player John
Williams (The Seville Concert), who is probably among the 3 or 5 best
guitar players living (along with Pepe Romero, etc).  John is from
Australia (as well as living a lot in Great Britain).  Classical
guitar players might consider him to be God.

John was recounting the pets he had as a young man, and mentioned he
had a cockatoo, a lizard, and a ferret.

Todd Cromwell
Behalf of Dors and Seldon (the closest things to teddy bears I can think of)