From:
Troy Lynn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sun, 26 Jun 1994 17:30:00 -0400
Hi all!
I just had to share with everyone what Coco Puffs did last night.  She
has this habit of picking on the elderly or sick ferrets at our place
and I'm always hollering at her for it.  She doesn't hurt them - she
grabs them while they're sleeping and the worst is a rude awakening!
Anyway I usually stamp my feet and she takes off but last night I
went after her cause she really does know better and it isn't fair to
Whitney or Prissy.  Coco ran behind the desk where I couldn't get to
her and so I knelt down and told her to "come here".  It took about
3 times and she would start to come and then back up but finally she
came to me!  I was so surprised because she knew she had been wrong
but I obviously couldn't discipline her because she did come to me!
We had a heart to heart and then I took her to Whitney and let Whitney
give Coco's ears a once over (cleaning - which she hates) and then I
set her down beside Whitney and she promptly took off!  Once again
Coco outsmarted me!  (Problem child 3?)
Hugs to all!  tle