From:
[log in to unmask] (Gloria Jouppien)
Date:
Sat, 8 Oct 1994 17:42:19 -0400
Hi. This is for the fuzzie owner who isn't sure whether their fuzzie is spayed.
If I were you, I'd take her to the doc to find out for sure. A female who
isn't bred regularly runs the risk of developing aplastic anemia from high
estrogen levels. Or she could get septicemia (a vulva infection). Both are
deadly diseases. Female fuzzies eventually need to be spayed. A life of
breeding is very draining and can lead to severe health problems (as you
can imagine). The wisest thing to do is bring your fuzzie to the doc and
have him/her check her out for ya. Good luck.

Glor, Whitey & Sable.