From:
DTHOMASON <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 1994 19:41:42 -0400
Janice--
       Sorry this is slow coming, I've been away fro several days.
We feed our four ferrets the Nature's Recipe maintenance food and mix
in a little of the Mazuri Ferret Diet for variety and extra protein.
We used to feed Iams kitten with the Nature's Recipe, but are
generally more pleased with the NR.  Our ferrets like it more than
any other food we've offered them, they are healthy, have full coats,
and are active.  So far I have nothing negative to say about this
food.  We've been feeding it for about 6 months now.  Mixing the food
is the best way to switch your fuzzies diet anyway, so please do
continue with your mixing plan!  Hope you're pleased with the food
too!

          Debra in Ft. Worth

This tagline contains 34% protein, 18% fat, and no preservatives.