Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"The Ferret Mailing List (FML)" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Tarra C Lindborg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 May 1994 21:38:44 -0400
Well everyone, we have two more litters.  One is a couple weeks old, that
is Nook's.  She is the mother who a couple months ago, ate her first
litter of 12.  Well, this litter was also 12, however she ate most of
them.  She has been a very good mother to the remaining four, and they
appear very healthy.

Kit had her first litter last night, a healthy  and rather large 11.
That is pretty neat because our last two litters were 5 and 6.  Speaking
of which, we sold them all except two that died of pneumonia.  I spent
day and night trying to save those two kits, but they were just too
sick.  It happened when we first weaned them, they spilled a water dish
on themselves late one night, and when we got to them in the morning they
were very sick.  They lived for about three weeks after that, up and
down.  It was very hard and sad, but we buried them under a weeping
willow in our back yard.

We recently found out about an annual exotic pet auction here in North
Dakota too.  It is in Minot every March.  We heard they have sold a few
ferrets there.  When we hear more we will let you know.

Anyways, my main reason for this was to say we have kits again!!

Take care and happy ferret tails everyone,

Matt Hartl, Tarra Lindborg, and all our furries!!