From:
colm tracy ilene <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 16 Sep 1994 23:47:13 -0500
Thanks for the tips, I'll give it a try. Here's another question I'll
throw at you. Is there anyway to keep Alex off our waterbed? Something
about getting her feet wet and chewing on rubber really does it for her
and instant sprinkler system. As of now, she's not allowed in the bedroom
but it would be nice if I could go in and out of there without having to
worry about stepping on her (she runs for the door because she knows it's
a no-no) or chasing her out from behind the bed or (god forbid), finding
her in the closet.Can something be sprayed on the carpet around the bed
that will repel her but not stain the carpet? Bye for now.
Tracy, Matt, and Alex