From:
"Michelle P." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sat, 9 Apr 1994 14:43:21 -0400
Hi All,

First thing I would like to say is, Thank you Dr. Williams for that very
detailed media list for our up-in-coming Ferret campaign.
I printed the list out and loaded all of them ( In groups) into my AOL
address book, so when the time comes I can send them out in mass
qauntities...:-) Even if all of them do not pan out, at least we'll be get
the information out there...My guns are loaded! Thank you for the additional
ammo!

On a more Bazarre note...I was up late last night and was flipping through
the usual garbage TV, There was a show on called "The Kids in the Hall", I
think it comes out of Canada (not sure), anyway they were doing a skit with a
guy dressed as a girl and a man sitting around talking after a dinner date,
The man said he had something to tell the woman, and the woman(guy) acted all
worried and said are you "married?", the man said "no", she asked are you
"Gay?" he said "no", she asked are you "Bi-Sexual?" he said "no", then out of
the blue she asked "You don't own a Ferret then do you?"
I about fell out of my bed, where did that come from? Is that something going
on in Canada? Just thought it was curious! :-)

Today I got a package from the SA Ferret association, they are from
South Australia.  Very interesting reading material, enclosed were this years
Club Newsletters, Their guide to keeping Ferrets, and a Ferret information
sheet, wich contained a growth chart from Marshall Farms, USA.
I had sent a letter to them, along with 11 other overseas Ferret
associations, in interest of their clubs and legal statistics in their
country, along with a few other questions.
Well I think maybe if need be we could call apon some of the Foriegn clubs
for back up information,...Proving that the love for Ferrets is NOT limited
to the US and Canada, but world wide!
And that they ARE recognized as being Domestic ' world wide '.
No matter what the race, religion, or residence, we all have something in
comman.....FERRETS!!
Just more food for thought, or possible ammunition!

Take Care all,

Michelle and The MASKeteers:-)