Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 8 Apr 1994 10:01:39 -0400
First, I had to comment on something that appeared in the FML yesterday -- JUST
BECAUSE ALBANY IS WILLING TO GIVE YOU A LICENSE FOR YOUR FERRET DOES NOT MEAN
THAT YOUR LOCAL AREA DOESN'T BAN THEM!!!!  Read the back of the license -- "The
validity of this license is conditioned upon strict compliance with all
applicable Federal, State and Local laws and regulations."   Albany will give a
license to anyone - I don't think they pay any attention to where you live.
They get a request;  if the check's there, they send out a license.  It doesn't
mean ferrets aren't illegal where you live!

That said...  I had to pass along my cute ferret story...  I have gotten
tendinitis in my wrist from typing too much, and was sitting on the couch
yesterday reading with an ice pack on my wrist...  Fezzik had never seen the
ice pack before, and so he climbed on me to figure out what it was...  Then he
pushed it off my wrist with his nose and started licking my wrist... (A kiss to
make it all better?)

-Rochelle