From:
Holly Park Library <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 19 Aug 1994 12:41:40 -0700
About outside fleas--my boss, breeder of springers, showed me her latest
purchase: nematodes. Apparently you are supposed to scatter them on your
lawn and water them, and the little critters take care of your fleas all
organically without poison. I've had no nematode experience, but since
this is flea-time I thought folks might be interested.

And I'd like to say a digest-list is better personally for me than a
newsgroup, since I can really only get on-line during lunch or coffee-
break time. Thanx!

     Kate Pappas and Emmett Kelly Point-3