From:
Brad Laraway <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 30 Mar 1994 15:00:01 -0500
        I recieved a letter from Mike and Rita Mcdowell yesterday.  They
thank myself and everyone else for support, both finacial and emotional.
The letter made me feel good inside, I could almost here them speak as
I read it.

        Could someone repost their address.  I can make out their address
very well from the envelope, and have misplaced or deleted the file I had
on them.

        Night Line is doing a show on dangerous dogs sometime this week.
I wish we could have them look into our/McDowells plight.  I want to
watch it but didn't catch what day it airs.  Does anyone out there know
the time and day it will show?  I'm not a very big tv watcher so I don't
keep close track of these things.

        Well tried a version of magic towell ride.  I used the dry hose
instead of a towell.  It was alot of fun for them.  Although draging ten
feet of hose and two ferrets you tend to need alot of room.

        Well it's almost the weekend.  :)  Have a good week.

        Brad