From:
DTHOMASON <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 1994 19:01:36 -0500
Donna--
       The most reliable source of info about Pam's German boys would
be to talk to Pam herself.  I won't worry about posting her address
and phone number here as you could just as easily get it by
retrieving the STAR* database (Chris, is this something else you
could include in each issue, or are the instructions contained in
more recent versions of the FML FAQ than I have?).  Contact Pam at:

[I think there's a copy of the organizaiton list on the cuny server.
I'll have to get an INDEX, and list the highlights in the FAQ.]

       STAR* Ferrets
       P.O. Box 1714
       Springfield, VA  22151-0714
       (703)-354-5073

Hope you find a suitable hob for your girl!

         Debra in Ft.Worth, TX