From:
Michael Gershbein <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 25 Mar 1994 13:22:38 -0500
Hi there folks.  I don't think anyone has mentioned this...
Royko had a column some time in the last couple of weeks about how the
anti-cruelty society of Chicago puts ferrets to sleep even though the
GCFA will come and pick them up.  Sorry I don't have the exact date, but
its sometime in the last couple weeks.  Royko states that the column is
his good deed of the month (he doesn't want to get too soft!)

 Mike Gershbein                    "I'm a man of many colors
 University of Illinois, Urbana     Only yesterday I was blue!"
 Graduate School of Library               Brian Eno/John Cale
    and Information Science