From:
Brad Laraway <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 1994 12:57:22 -0500
> From: [log in to unmask]

        :reply to water and dogs/puppies food.

        Well for the most part when you give a dog "at least a large one water"
they pretty much drink it all up at once.  This is the same with food. Unlike
ferrets you only feed your dog twice a day. Puppy of course you feed alittle
more often.  You will have to worry more about the dog stealing all the ferrets
food.  Probably every chance he gets.  Your ferrets may get away with a few
bits of dog food from time to time.  But if they're like mine they wont want
anything to do with the stuff.  S.D. or die. :) :)

        I have a cats food and water dish that is in a stainless steal rack.
They can't drag or dump it out.  The only time they dunk their heads in it
is in the summer.  Well spring and fall as well. After all here in Florida
we only have two seasons.  Summer and January. :) :)

        Well it looks like a road trip for the guys and I.  Off to MA (FFZ)
for a couple of weeks in April and May.  Look out Fish and Game, or is that
Fish and Wildlife.  I think they changed shortly before my departure.
Sebastian's got an ankle to pick with you. :) :)

        Hope you all have a good week and a better weekend.

        Brad, Sebastian, and Mako.

        P.S.  What kind of dog are you getting?