From:
Chris Haas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1993 22:33:47 -0500
Hi all,

Today my SO (significant other) found a wonderful picture
of a ferret in a magazine called MacWeek.  This magazine
is a bit hard to come by, as it is only sent out to Macintosh
system admins and other such high ups (I work for a comuter
firm so I can get a hold of a copy).  Anyways, it is in an
advertisement for a program called "MacFerret" which does
some accounting or something that I could care less about.
The picture of the ferret is of a domestic sable, with a large
face, and it is an absolutely adorable ferret!

Stats for the magazine:  MacWEEK. 11/01/93 Vol. 7 No. 43
                         pg. 66, bottom right corner.

Also, my SO tells me that some years ago (4 or 5) there was
a virus detection program out called "Ferret" for the macintosh
computers.  Supposedly, this program had a ferret icon.  If any
of you know of it, can you please let me know?  I want a copy
of that icon - it would be cool.

Thanks,

Chris.
(Madison, WI)