From:
Carl Almgren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 1995 01:29:37 -0500
A friend in Phoenix, AZ is considering getting a ferret. I told her that the
standard pet store people generally don't know much about ferrets, although
there are probably exceptions. Can anyone A) tell me if there is a breeder
near PHX, or B) If there is a pet store that sells critters which haven't
been neutered and descented within minutes of birth?

Another question - Our hob, Dusty is living up to his namesake. The little
bugger LOVES to go outside, and has dug out a series of tunnels under our
front porch during his forays. Since we have small kids who leave the doors
open a lot, he often slithers out undetected. However, he doesn't seem to go
far, either because he is afraid of the neighborhood dogs, or knows that food
and water come from our house. He has been out for as long as 6 hours, but
comes in when he is called. Anyone else had experience with "Roving Ferrets"?

THX, Carl