From:
Mark Mehren <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 20 Jun 1994 10:50:00 -0400
I live in a FFZ (California). A while back our state had a bill before the
state assembly to make it legal to own a ferret in CA. The bill was
voted down, but at the time, a group lobbying for its passage said they
would revise the bill and resubmit it to the assembly. Does anyone out
there know who that group was or how I could contact them? Also, if anyone
ever heard any info on why the bill was voted down, could you fill me in
through the FML or Email me at [log in to unmask] Thanks.
---
 ~ KingQWK 1.05 ~ From: Mark Mehren, Costa Mesa, California, U.S.A.