From:
"Michelle P." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 15 Jun 1994 13:30:59 -0400
Hi again,

To: Anon, concerning Balloon game,

If I were you I wouldn't even take a chance with those hazardly things. Too
many children have died over balloons, even with the protective eye of mom or
dad on them.

Accidents happen, and on occasion when one is popped, the plastic has gone
into their mouth, or down their throats.

Even if it would just get into their mouth, we all know how fuzzies love
rubber, and I'm sure they'd make short work at swollowing it.
It may be a cute game to watch, but I wouldn't take a chance with my ferrets
life, Balloons do kill!  And I wouldn't suggest any one else trying it.

To: William Killian, concerning Kitty litter..............

Fetter litter expert? whats that? :-) :-)
Thanks for the smile! even though it wasn't intentional!

Take care all,

Mchelle and The MASKeteers:-)