From:
Tim Baggett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 15 Jun 1994 13:38:02 -0400
Helloe fellow ferret owners,

I'm being unforgivingly forced to make a short speech in one of my
classes in a few weeks. I thought a short talk on ferrets would be
appropriate as well as entertaining to the audience. Has anyone got any
suggestions for a short 5-7 minute talk on why ferrets may/may not be the
pet for an individual? I'm also looking for funny stories that other
satanic posessed carpet shark owners may have that I can share.

Regarding Slinky's love for diet coke cans: My little crazy ferret Ashley
has the same habits! My new roomate moved in a few weeks ago and he
insisted on having a paper bag sitting out to place aluminum cans in for
recycling. I told him that Ashley would be _inside_ the bag in no time at
all to check out the contents, but I had no clue that she'd actually move
the cans underneath my bed, one by one! I managed to get a picture of her
stealing the 7-UP can and bouncing towards my room with it. I had the
photo shop crop the picture and enlarge it. Looks like a 7-UP commercial!
And boy did I get a lot of comments from the photo shop workers!

Tim and Ashley

PS: I'm thinking about taking Ashley to class the day of the speech.
Wonder if it would be a good idea?

Tim Baggett, AA5DF                    Electrical Engineering Student
                                      New Mexico State University