From:
Robert Rhode <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 1994 11:57:09 -0400
Stacey - I'm very sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience.
Perhaps ferrets have been given a bum rap in your FFZ.  Do your
ferrets wear collars?  We think they make ferrets look 'civilized'.

All - We had the opposite experience this weekend.  People swarmed
about our fuzzies, exclaiming how adorable they are.  Perhaps it was
the collars with the little bells, or maybe because they were docile
and sleepy.  A couple people said they heard about the CA vote, and
never understood all the fuss they met our ferrets.  One woman thought
they were so adorable I was afraid she'd start crying!  :-)  Another
said she was going to go home and tell her grandchildren she saw
ferrets.  What a warm fuzzy that was (well, two, actually).

- Bob (toy), Pam (FAQster), Pixxel (Explorer), Rusty (Snuggleferret)